22 September, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I woke up this morning and the sky had a dark, omnious look. I hoped for the best because I was scheduled to teach a lesson, but apparently hope wasn't enough. No more than an hour after I arrive at the barn does it start pouring rain! Ahh! So my lovely Saturday morning student and I brought in some horses and groomed them up and put them in nice, warm stalls. Then we called it a day.
For those of you who don't know already, photography is somewhat of a side-hobby for me. It's something I love dearly but usually only pick up when I am truly inspired. My latest subjects are the foals! They have a playful curiosity about them that I just had to capture, so I took my handy-dandy Nikon D50 out into the pasture this week and gave it a try. This is what I came up with.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britt,

I love your blog and your pictures!! You are an amazing writer and you know your horses. Great pictures too. You're the best! M. =)